Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, 16 September 2012


In my mind, any gal that sports a mini deserves an award.  Alas, only a select few are chosen and even fewer captured on film.  Straight from the Retrospace Archives, I bring to you a collection of miniskirted girls giving and receiving awards. Enjoy.

1


2
I'm willing to bet his phone number is on that piece of paper.
3
He's holding her hand a little too long.  Awkward.
4
That's a Little Orphan Annie dress.  I'm just sayin'.
5
/I'm distracted by the guy's white shoes and the other dude's high-waters.

6

7
You better give the man his award quick - the guy on the left looks ready to keel over any second.

8
Trust me.  A Miniskirt Monday post devoted to this special honor is coming soon.

9

10

11

12

13
Technically, these are probably bathing suits.  But close enough, right?
14

15

16

17
Congratulations.  You win a box of popcorn. Oh, happy day.
18

19
Not sure what's being won here.  There appears to be money and a medal changing hands. 

20

21
And lastly, the losers.  But they seem to be good sports about it - their smiles seem genuine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment